Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ben Klosowski
9/4/14

            This year in english I hope to learn as much as possible and broaden my horizons in a few different

directions. I have chosen outdoor exploration as my first topic to study. I plan to read Peak as my first book

on the topic but at this point that may change. I want to be finished with my first book before the end of two

weeks. As I read I will record my notes, new vocabulary, and how much I have read in my reading log. If I

work through a book every two weeks then I will be able to read aproximately 15 to 20 books this year or

four to five books per topic. This will provide ample content to learn about each topic and possibly spark

new interests to begin the cycle again. I look foward to this class and its open structure, which will allow me

to teach myself about the topics I am interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment